秘密(吸引力法則) 中英文對照

 

A year ago my life had collapsed around me.
;一年以前, 我的生活彻底崩溃了.
I've worked myself into exhaustion,
;我把自己累得精疲力竭,
My father died suddenly
;我的父亲也突然去世了
and my relationships were in turmoil.
;我的人际关系也一团糟了.
Little did I know at the time
;那时,我还不知道
out of my greatest despair
;在这最大的绝望之中
was to come the greatest gift.
;将要来临的是上天最大的礼物.
I've been given a glimpse of a great secret.
;我瞥见一个伟大的秘密.
I began tracing the secret back through history
;我开始追踪这个秘密的历史渊源
I couldn't believe all the people who knew this.
;我简直不敢相信, 那些知道这个秘密的人,
They were the greatest people in history.
;他们都是历史上最伟大的人物.
All I wanted to do was to
share this secret with the world.
;我想把这个秘密分享给这个世界.
I began searching for people alive today
who know the secret.
;我开始搜寻那些现在还在世的
知道这个秘密的人.
One by one they began to emerge.
;一个接一个, 他们出现在我的面前...
If you know this secret
it gives you everything you want.
;如果你知道了这个秘密, 你
就能得到所有你想要的东西.
Happiness, health and wealth.
;幸福,健康,财富。
You can have, do or be anything you want.
;你能拥有你想要的东西,干你所想干的事情,
成为你想成为的人。
We can have whatever that is we choose.
I don't care how big it is.
;我们能拥有我们所选择的任何东西。
——而不管这个目标有多大。
What kind of a house do you wanna live in?
Do you wanna be a millionaire?
;你想住什么样的房子?
你想成为百万富翁吗?
What kind of a business do you wanna have?
Do you want more success?
;你想经营什么事业?
你想有更多的成功吗?
What do you really want?
;你到底想要什么?
I've seen many miracles take
place in people's lives.
;我看到很多奇迹发生在人们的
生活中。
Financial miracles,
miracles of physical healing,
;财产上的奇迹,身体康复的奇迹,
mental healing,
healing in relationships...
;心理康复的奇迹,感情修复的奇迹...
All of this happen because of
knowing how to apply the secret.
;所发生的一切,都是因为知道了
如何运用这个秘密。
This is the great secret of life.
;这就是生活的大秘密。
You've probably been sitting there
wondering what is this secret.
;现在,你可能坐在那里猜想
这个秘密到底是什么.
I'll tell you how I have come
to understand it.
;我来告诉你我是怎样理解
这个秘密的。
We all work with one infinite power.
;我们都受一个威力无穷的自然力量支配.
We all guide ourselves
by exactly the same laws.
;我们都被同一个规律指导着.
The natural laws of the Universe
are so precise
;宇宙中的自然规律是如此的精确
That we don't even have any difficulty
building spaceships,
;以至于我们可以运用这些规律
来建造宇宙飞船而毫无困难.
we can send people to the moon,
;我们可以把人们送到月球.
and we can time the landing with the
precision of a fraction of a second.
;也可以把着陆时间精确到秒的几分之一.
I don't care if you're an Indian,
;不论你是在印度,
if you're in Australia, New Zealand,
;还是在澳大利亚,新西兰,
Stockholm or London,
;还是在斯德哥尔摩或伦敦,
or Toronto, or Montreal, or New York...
;或者多伦多, 或蒙特利尔, 或纽约.
We all working with one power,
;我们都受同一种力量支配,
one law.
;一个规律支配.
It's attraction.
;这就是吸引力.
The secret is the Law of Attraction.
;我们上面所说的那个秘密
就是吸引力定律.
Everything that's coming into your life,
you are attracting into your life.
;你生活中所发生的所有事情,
都是你自己吸引来的,
And it's attracted to you by virtue of the image
as you're holding in your mind.
;是你头脑中所想象的图像吸引来的.
It's what you're thinking.
;那些事情都是你的思想导致的.
You see, whatever is
going on in your mind
;不管你脑中想什么,
you are attracting to you.
;你都会把它吸引过来.
Now, wise people have always known that.
;聪明的人都知道这个道理.
You go right back to the ancient Babylonians
;你来了解一下古巴比伦人
they've always known this.
;他们也知道这个规律.
It's a small select group of people.
那是精心挑选出来的一小群人.
Why do you think that 1% of the population
;你想想为什么1%的人
earns around 96% of all the money
that's being earned?
;挣了96%的钱?
Do you think that's an accident?
;你认为那是一个偶然吗?
It's no accident.
;绝非偶然.
It's designed that way.
;这个方式就是这样设计的
(事情就应当如此)
They understand something.
;他们懂得这个道理.
They understand the secret.
;他们知道这个秘密.
And you are being introduced to the secret.
;我现在正在给你介绍这个秘密.

 

The simplest way for me to look at
the Law of Attraction
;理解吸引力定律的最简单方法
is if I think of myself as a magnet.
;是你假设把自己当一个磁铁.
And I know that a magnet
will attract to it.
;我知道磁铁会吸磁铁.
Very basically put, the Law of Attraction
says that like attracts like.
;简单的说, 吸引力的规律就是
“相似的吸引相似的”.
But we're really talking
at the level of thought.
;但我们是在"思想"这个层次
来讨论问题的。
Our job as humans is to hold on
to the thoughts of what we want,
;作为人类,我们要做的工作
就是持续地思考我们想要的东西.
make it absolutely clear in our minds
what we want
;弄清楚我们到底想要什么,
and from there we start to invoke
one of the greatest laws in the Universe
;从这一点起,我们开始召唤
宇宙中这些伟大的定律
and that's the Law of Attraction.
;即——吸引力定律.
You become what you think about most,
;你会成为你心里想的最多的那种人,
but you also attract
what you think about most.
;你也会拥有你心里想的最多的东西.
If you see it in here
;如果你可以在你的头脑看到它,
you're gonna hold it here.
;你就会最终拥有它.
And that principle can be summed up
in three simple words:
;这个定律可以概括为3个字:
thoughts
;思想
become
;会成为
things.
;现实.
What most people don't understand is
that a thought has a frequency.
;很多人不知道思想是有频率的.
Every thought has a frequency.
每种思想都有一个频率.
We can measure a thought.
;我们可以测量这个思想.
It's if you're thinking that thought
over and over and over again
;也就是说,如果你反反复复的
思考一个想法
or if you're imagining in your mind
;或经常在脑海中想象它
having that brand new car,
;例如,想象已经拥有某辆新车,
having the money that you need,
building that company,
;或你已经拥有所需要的钱,
或你正在创建你的公司,
finding your soul mate;
;或找到了你的心灵伴侣;
if you imagine what that looks like
;只要你在脑海中想象它们的样子,
you're emitting that frequency
on a consistent basis.
;你就会把持续地发射对应的频率。
Thoughts are sending out
that magnetic signal
;思想不断的发射这种带有磁性的信号,
that is drawing the parallel
;这个信号就会把相似的东西
back to you.
;吸引回来。

 

See yourself living in abundance
;想象你生活在富裕之中,
and you will attract that.
;你就会把“富裕”吸引到你身边。
It always works.
it works every time
;这个定律永远是起作用的。
不论什么时候,
with every person.
;不论对什么人,都是如此。
Here's the problem:
;这还有一个问题:
most people are thinking
about what they don't want
;很多人想的是他们不想要的东西
and they're wondering why it shows up
over and over and over again.
;他们总是在想为什么不想要的东西
总是出现在自己面前。
The Law of Attraction doesn't care whether you
perceive something to be good or bad
;吸引定律才不管你认为某件事物是好还是坏。
or whether you don't want it
or whether you do want it
;也不管你是想要还是不想要它。
it's responding to your thoughts.
;它只是回应你的想法。
So if you're sitting there,
looking at a mountain of debt
;因此,假设你坐在那里,看着
山似的债务,
feeling terrible about it,
;并且感到心情很糟糕,
that's a signal you're putting out
to the Universe.
;你就会把这些信号发射到宇宙中。
"Wow, I feel really bad because of
all this debt I've got."
;"唉!我我这么多的债务,
真是烦恼死了。"
You're just affirming it to yourself,
;你这样想只能是不断的向你自己
强调这种糟糕的状况,
you feel it on every level
of your being,
;这种感觉充满了你的整个身心,
that's what you're gonna get more of.
;结果你会得到更多的烦恼。
So, when you're looking
at that thing you want
;因此,当你看到你想要的东西,
and you're saying yes to it,
;并从心底里接受它,
you're activating a thought
;你就激活了一个思想
and the Law of Attraction
is responding to that thought
;吸引定律也就会响应你的这个思想
But when you're looking at
something that you do not want
;但是,当你看到你不想要的东西
and you shout no at it
;并在思想中排斥它的时候
you're actually not
pushing it away.
;你并没有把它推开。
Instead, you're activating the very
thought of what you do not want
;相反的,你激活了一个关于你不想要的东西的思想
and now Law of Attraction is lining
those things up for you also.
;而吸引力定律就会把这个你不喜欢的东西
吸引到你的身边来。
This is a Universe that is
based upon attraction.
;这是一个以吸引力为基础的宇宙。
Everything is about attraction.
;每样东西都和吸引力有关。
The Law of Attraction is always working
;吸引定律总是在起作用
whether you believe it or understand
it or not.
;不管你是否相信它或是否理解它。
It's always working.
;它总是在起作用。
You might be thinking about past
你可能在回忆过去,
or the present, or the future,
;或思考现实,或想象未来,
but whether you're remembering
or observing, or imagining
;但不管你是在回忆,还是在观察和想象,
still in that process
you are activating thought
;在所有这些过程中,
你都是是在激活一种思想,
and Law of Attraction, which is the
most powerful law in the Universe,
;而那个宇宙中最具威力的吸引力定律,
is responding to your thought.
;就会响应你的思想。

 

Creation is always happening.
;创造总是在发生。
Every time an individual has a thought
;每当人们产生一个思想,
or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking
;或者进行一个漫长的思考,
they're in the creation process,
;他们就是处在一个创造的过程中,
something is gonna manifest
out of those thoughts.
;就必定会有一些东西被创造(实现)出来。
Law of Attraction says:
;吸引定律是这样说的:
"We'll give you whatever it is
you say and focus on."
;“我们会给你们想要的东西和
集中思想考虑的东西。”
So, if you're complaining about
how bad it is
;因此,如果你抱怨东西不好,
were you creating this
more of how bad it is.
;你就会制造出更坏的东西。
I had a student named Robert.
;我有个学生,罗伯特。
Robert was a gay man
;他是个同性恋,
and he was taking an on-line course I have,
;他参加我举办的在线课程,
a part of which entails e-mail access to me.
;课程的部分内容是通过电子邮件进行的。
And he outlined all of the grim realities of his life.
;他告诉我他严酷的现实生活。
In his job, all the people ganged up on him.
;在工作中,他的同事们合起来欺负他。
And it was constantly stressful 
because of how nasty they all have been.
;因为他的同事都很坏,他感觉很有压力.
When he walked down the street, he said,
;他说,当他走在街上时,
in every block he was accosted by homophobic people
;在每个街区, 都有些敌视同性恋的人找他麻烦
who wanted to abuse him in some way.
;他们用各种方式侮辱他.
He was wanting to become a stand-up comedian.
;他想成为一名独角戏喜剧演员.
And when he went out and did the stand-up comedy job
;但当他出演节目时,
everybody hackled him about being gay.
;在场的每个人都会嘲笑他, 因为他是一个同性恋.
And his whole life was one of a lot of unhappiness and misery
;他的生活充满了不幸和苦难
and it all focused around this idea of being attacked because he was gay.
;所有这一切,都围绕着一个思想:
因为他是个同性恋,所以总是遭人攻击.
I began to teach him that he was focusing on what he did not want.
;我开始告诉他,他总是把注意力集中到
那些他不想要的东西上.
I have directed him back to his e-mail that he sent me and I said,
;我让他看他自己发给我的邮件, 说:
read it again, ;再读一下,
look at all the things you do not want
that you're telling me about,
;看看你尽告诉我那些你不想要的东西.
and I can tell you're very passionate about this;
;而且可以看出,你对此很冲动
when you focus on something with a lot of passion
;当你很冲动地将你的思想集中在某种东西上时,
it makes it happen even faster.
;那会促使它更快的发展.
And then he really started taking this thing about
;然后他就开始把注意力
focusing on what you want to hurt.
;集中到想要的东西上(hurt??).
And he began really trying.
;他开始努力实习.
What happened within the next six to eight weeks
;接下来的6到8周内
was absolutely a miracle.
;确实发生了奇迹.
He said that all the people in his office
;他说,他办公室里
that had been harassing him
;曾经找他麻烦的那些同事,
either transferred to another department
;要么被调到另外的部门,
or quit working at the company
;要么离开了公司,
or started totally leaving him alone.
;或者根本不再找他麻烦了.
And he began to love his job.
;他开始热爱他的工作了.
He noticed that when he was walking down the street
;他注意到当他走在街上时,
that nobody came up to him and harassed him anymore.
;没有人们再来找他麻烦了.
They just weren't there.
;他们根本也不在那里了.
When he went and did his stand-up comedy
;当他出独角戏节目时,
he started getting standing ovations
and nobody was hackling him.
;他开始收到热烈的欢呼,没有人再嘲笑他了.
His whole life changed
;他的生活开始改变了,
because he changed from focusing
on what he did not want,
;因为他不再思考那些他不想要的东西,
what he was afraid of, what he wanted to avoid,
;那些他担心害怕的事情,和想要避免的事情.
to focusing on what he did want.
;而是将精力集中到他希望的事情上.

 

So we may be very positive in our outlook and orientation,
;因此,我们可以对未来保持积极的态度,
and we tend to attract positive people
and positive events and circumstances.
;我们就会把那些积极的人,正面的事情和
好的环境吸引到身边来.
We may be very negative in our orientation, very angry,
;我们也可以对未来感到消极、恼怒,
in which case we tend to attract negative, angry people
;这样,我们就会把那些消极的,爱生气的人
and negative , angry circumstances.
;和消极的、恼怒的环境吸引到身边来.
And so you end up attracting to you
;最终的结果是,我们会将
the predominate thought that you're holding in your awareness.
;我们思维中占主导地位的思想
吸引到我们的身边
Whether those thoughts are conscious
;不管这些思想是我们有意识产生的,
or whether they're unconscious,
;还是无意识产生的.
that's the rub.
;问题就在这里。
If you look very carefully
;如果你仔细的观察,
when it comes to the secret, the power of our mind,
;所谓的“秘密”,意识的力量、
the power of our attention in our daily lives
;日常生活中注意力的力量
it's all around us.
;这些力量就在我们身边。
All we gotta do is open our eyes
;我们要做的事情就是张开眼睛
and look. ;去认识
You see Law of Attraction evidenced in your society
;在你的生活中,你可以看到吸引定律的实例,
when you see that the one who speaks most of illness - has it,
;当你看到一个人总说自己有病,他就会生病。
when you see that the one who speaks most of prosperity - has it.
;当你看到一个人总说自己富有,他就会富有。
Law of Attraction is evident everywhere around you
;到处都有吸引定律的例证。
if you're understanding what it is.
;如果你理解它
It has to do with you being a magnet,
;就好像你是一个磁铁,
attracting thought, attracting people,
;吸引类似的思想,吸引类似的人,
attracting events, attracting life style.
;吸引类似的事情,吸引类似的生活格式。
Indeed everything that you bring into your experience,
;确实的,发生你生活中的每件事情,
you bring because of this powerful Law of Attraction.
;都是你经由吸引定律的强大力量
吸引到你的生活中来的。
I mean, I'm not talking to you from the point of view of just wishful thinking or imaginary, craziness.
;我的意思是,我并不是只在所谓的“满怀希望的思考”这个角度来讨论问题,或者所谓的“想象力”甚至“疯狂执著”。
I'm talking to you from a deeper basic understanding.
;我要告诉你的是要站在一个更深层的基础上看问题。
Quantum physics really begins to point to this discovery.
;量子物理学已经做出了这个发现
It says that you can't have a Universe without mind entering into it.
;它告诉我们,我们不可能拥有这样一个宇宙,它可以独立于我们的意识之外。
The mind is actually shaping the very thing that is being perceived.
;实际上,意识构造了那些被我们感知的一切。
Now, if you do not understand, 
that doesn't mean you should reject that.
;即使你不能理解这个道理,你也没有理由拒绝它
You don't understand the electricity properly.
;就象你可能不懂电流的工作原理,
First of all, no one even knows what electricity is.
;其实,没有人真的知道“电”是什么
And yet you enjoy the benefits off it.
;但你可以享受电带来的福利
Do you know how it works?
;你知道电的原理吗?
I don't know how it works. ;我不知道。
But I do know this: ;但我知道这点:
that you can cook a man's dinner with electricity
;你可以用电来为人做饭
and you can also cook the man.
;你甚至可以用电把这个人也给“烹”了。

People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret,
;通常,当人们刚开始了解这个秘密时,
they get frightened
;他们都会很害怕,
of all of these negative thoughts that they have.
;因为他们拥有太多的负面想法。
Two things you need to be aware of.
;但您应该知道两件事。
One: it is been proven now scientifically
;一:现在科学已经证明,
that an affirmative thought
;正面的想法
is hundreds of times more powerful
than a negative thought.
;要比负面想法的力量强过上千倍.
So, that eliminates a degree
of worry right there.
;因此, 这个事实可以消除你不少忧虑.
You live in a reality where
there is this buffer of time.
;你生活在这样一个世界: 时间是带有缓冲的.
And truly, that serves you.
;实际上, 这对你有利.
You're really not wanting to be
in an environment where
;你并不真的想生活在一个
your thoughts manifest immediately.
;思想能够立即变成现实的环境中.
The evidence is long and coming
and that is really a good thing.
;思想的实现是一个长时和渐进的过程,
这实际上是一件好事.
So, you want to become
aware of your thoughts,
;因此, 你需要注意你的思想,
you want to choose your
thoughts carefully
;仔细的选择你的思想
and you wanna have fun with this.
;并且从中获得乐趣.
Because, you are the masterpiece
of your own life.
;因为你就是你自己的生活的作品,
You are the Michelangelo of your own life.
;你是你自己生活的米开朗琪罗.
The David that you are sculpting is you.
;你所雕塑的大卫就是你自己.
And you do it with your thoughts.
;你用你的思想来雕塑.
The leaders in the past
who had the secret
;过去, 那些知道这个秘密领袖人物们
wanted to keep the power,
and not share the power.
;想把这个秘密保守起来, 不与大家分享它的威力
So, they kept people
ignorant of the secret.
;他们不让人们知道这个秘密,
People went to work,
they did their job, they came home.
;大家工作,干活, 回家
With no power, because
the secret was kept in the few.
;他们在生活的小道上艰难行进,没有力量(去塑造自己的生活),
因为只有少数人知道(创造美好生活的)秘密.
(With前面缺了一句,好像是“They run on a track road”)
We live in a Universe in which there are laws.
;我们生活在一个由"规律"所支配的宇宙中.
Just as there's Law of Gravity;
;正如"重力规律"一样;
if you fall off the building,
;如果你从大楼上跌落,

 

您要對自己的未來說「Yes」或「No」呢?

 

VeMMA一個改變您一生的機會,請您一定要好好把握

 

 點我看 VeMMA全球 火紅 名人推薦的網路事業! 

 

VEMMA維瑪居家創業系統~免推銷、易上手

 

 

 

名人推薦:

 

 

 

  • 【秘密】作者 包柏.普克特(Bob Proctor)強烈推薦
  • 【窮爸爸富爸爸】 作者 羅勃特.T.清崎 公開推薦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

如果您尋找的是...

 

 

 

  • 一個正當合法的網路事業
  • 一個永續經營的職涯規畫
  • 一個可靠正派大型企業
  • 一個真正在家工作的經營模式
  • 一個踏實有成就感的網路賺錢方法
  • 一個不用出門就能進行的完整教育訓練
  • 一個全力幫助您降低挫折感的簡易工作模式

 

 

 

那麼,現在就免費試用Vemmabuilder90 天!

 

 

 

 點我.gif 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

加盟VEMMA簡單三步驟:

 

1.輕鬆免費註冊試用

 2.仔細看 e-mail 收到的信件內容,若未收到請確認垃圾信件夾

 3.仔細看VB網站及相關部落格內容和參與我們的線上辦公室(聊天室)及相關線上會議,主動聯繫指導教練,積極深入了解

 

 

加入試用後 ,請與我聯絡,讓我引導你如何使用自動賺錢系統!

 至於決定權依然在你身上,Cynthia 決不過問或推銷的唷!

  

(因為我真的很討厭推銷...)

 艺恒 Cynthia 的承諾   

 

只要你是認真一定要的人  我會把我所有會的都教給你

 

 

直到你完全會為止    運用系統   團隊 的力量   不在是一個人單打獨鬥囉!

趕快來卡位  一起在家工作賺錢   迎接華人最大的中國市場 4.7億上網人口 

 

VEMMA 真的沒有失敗的問題,只有時間的問題,以及你是不是真的"全心投入"堅持到底~~

 

艺恒  Cynthia Lai 聯絡方式

Skype:cynthialai2011(與我聯絡,可以幫你解答問題)

手機:012-2353028 (08:00~22:30)

Line ID : cynthialai

E-mail & MSN: ngailnh@hotmail.com    

Yahoo & 即時通:nh.lai@ymail.com

Gmail & Google Talk: cynthia.lai2011@gmail.com            

部落格:http://cynthialai.pixnet.net/blog

 

 

 全世界每一秒鐘都有人加入我們的行列!!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    CynthiaLai 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()